Fire & Smoke Damage
Call us: +18456082044
Fire and smoke quickly destroy property to an extent that not much else can. It can put the structural safety of your home or commercial property in question and obliterate documents, pictures, and other important items. Besides the inconvenience of having to deal with the aftermath of a property fire, there is also an intensely stressful emotional aspect of the restoration process. Our team at Service Pros understands that you and your loved ones are going through a difficult time. You can trust that we will provide caring, immediate services to your home.
What does basic fire damage restoration involve?
- Removing damaged components: Any unsafe components that are not able to be restored are removed from the home. Trying to cover up these problems will worsen them in the long run.
- Removing flooring: To prevent the collection of soot, dust, and other harmful elements, we remove any floor coverings that could promote an unhealthy or unsafe environment.
- Evaluating structural framing: We make sure the unseen parts of the house, such as framing and subfloor material, are up to safety standards.
- Treating for odor and contamination: If framing can be saved, we treat it with odor counteractants that ensure no microbial contamination is present.
- Removing or restoring the HVAC system: This is critical. Removing or restoring the system can ensure no harmful particles will spread throughout the air and cause future health problems.