Air Duct Cleaning Service
Air Duct Cleaning by professionals in and around Miami, FL.
Call us: +18456082044
Your HVAC system regularly runs, especially during the summer, and is essential to your home or office. It provides a steady temperature, circulates air, and even improves indoor air quality by removing particles. On the flip side, when your air quality suffers when your air ducts are dirty professional air duct cleaning. 247 Service Pros will ensure you breathe clean year-round.
HVAC Cleaning & Disinfection
Your air duct system is particularly vulnerable to mold and other airborne contaminants. Over time, these issues escalate. Your HVAC system becomes a breeding ground. Then, the entire mess spreads throughout your home via the air ducts.
We need to treat the source before the air ducts. The HVAC system will be cleaned and disinfected thoroughly. Then, we can address the air ducts for a healthy home.
Improve Your Indoor Air Quality
A clean air duct feeding fresh air into your home is nothing but beneficial. By reducing the pollen, dust, dander, and allergens in the air duct system, you’ll enjoy cleaner, healthier air in your home.
Furthermore, clean air ducts mean better efficiency and a longer lifespan for your HVAC system. The entire system will run better and reduce stress. Even better, you’ll save money because your system is running smoothly.
What to Expect From an Air Duct Cleaning Service Provider
If you choose to have your ducts cleaned, the service provider should:
- Open access ports or doors to allow the entire system to be cleaned and inspected.
- Inspect the system before cleaning to ensure no asbestos-containing materials are in the heating and cooling system. Asbestos-containing materials require specialized procedures and should not be disturbed or removed except by specially trained and equipped contractors.
- Use vacuum equipment that exhausts particles outside of the home, or use only high-efficiency particle air
- Protect carpet and household furnishings during cleaning.
- Use well-controlled brushing of duct surfaces with contact vacuum cleaning to dislodge dust and other particles.
- Use only soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct boards and sheet metal ducts internally lined with fiberglass.
- Take care to protect the duct work, including sealing and re-insulating any access holes the service provider may have made or used, so they are airtight.