Call us: +18456082044
Water damage is not just annoying, it can wreak havoc on your property in no time if left untreated. It should be considered an emergency situation as, depending on the source, water damage can also become a health hazard and lead to mold problems. Water damage shrinks leather, warps wood, damages carpet, and causes other serious problems. Immediate damage repair is crucial in preventing water damage from further destroying your residential or commercial property.
At Service Pros, we are water damage property restoration experts. Our team members are trained and have been certified by the IICRC – the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification. When you hire our company to perform any property restoration service, you’re hiring qualified experts with an ability to determine issues and make educated assessments of the remediation efforts that your property needs. Our team knows to follow all federal, state and local regulations; they also follow the IICRC guidelines and processes for water mitigation.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Once our team arrives, we can handle the more difficult water removal tasks. Mitigating water damage requires trained specialists who know how to address all potential consequences and repercussions. Our water damage restoration process includes the following steps:
- Carry out an initial inspection. We will look at the source of water intrusion and analyze the damage using our moisture detection advanced equipment. Sometimes water damage occurs in places that you can’t see. During our initial inspection we will also discuss with you our findings and the recommended fix.
- Mitigate further damage. We will thoroughly dry the area and clean it up, to avoid as much extensive damage as possible. We want to protect your property and personal belongings as much as we can.
- Control moisture intrusion. Our team of experts is ready to find the source of water damage. They will then proceed to control and correct the water intrusion.
- Control the spread of contaminants. The certified technicians at Service Pros will thoroughly clean and dry the damaged area as fast and as effectively as possible. The team will bring the most advanced tools and equipment, like a thermo-hygrometer, to get the job done.
- Dehumidify and ventilate. This is imperative to prevent possible mold growth and/or secondary water damage.
- Complete a final inspection. Once the area has been cleaned, dried and ventilated, the team can carry out a final inspection to make sure nothing was missed.
- Repair and restore the property, as needed. We will complete any repairs needed to take your property back to its pre-damage state.
Throughout every step of the process, we handle your belongings with utmost care. We go to great lengths to ensure mold is not an issue after restoration and that your indoor air quality is top-notch.
Whether you’re dealing with the aftermath of a flood, a plumbing leak, or other disaster, call Service Pros for any water damage restoration services you may need!